Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stay in your lane!!

This is a friendly reminder to all of the older men out there who like to date and use your money to attract, younger, beautiful women- we don't want to sleep with you!!!!! Yes, we may allow you to take us out and spend your money, which you make sure to flaunt in our face, but the creepy stares, the sexual comments, and the hand on the lower back makes me want to vomit in my mouth. Seriously. Now this is no knock to the nice, semi-attractive man I met for steak and wine last night. But he is the inspiration for this post! After all, he made it no secret that what he wanted was to take me home and "pleasure me" as he called it... as all older men call it. I felt like i was on an episode of Millionaire Match Maker and I just needed Patti there to tell him that sex on a second, well technically first date, is never, ever ever okay. Unless you are of coarse Kanye West, the brothers from Supernatural, or Jude Law.

I can assure you that i will never see him again! And as for the steak... it was delish! But the jury is still out on whether it was worth my dignity yet! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment