Sunday, July 12, 2009

Maybe I do think like a man????

Hey all!!  You know, I was thinking...  Who said that you have to be married????  And who said that marriage was between just one man and one woman???  Not God I don't think.  Back in the day, all God's "boys" like Abraham and Moses had more than one wife right???  When did society start putting all this pressure on people to choose just one?  Sounds ridiculous to me.  All these men in the world and I have to chose just one?  Doesn't seem right or fair.  Maybe that is why I get into these relationships that last right around a year, then I grow bored, or pressured to get married and commit my WHOLE damn life to this one person and I get the hell out.  Who can blame me anyway?  Damn near every married couple I know bitches about how they should have never gotten married in the first place.  But what's even worse than marriage- DIVORCE.  50% of people are doing it.  So, I have concluded that I will search for a mate in which to share in an "open" relationship.  One without the pressures of traditional monogamy.  It's official, I am totally nuts right?  Or maybe, I am on to something.  You see, I don't think the worse thing a man can do is cheat.  I don't even think that is a measure of how much a man loves you.  I think that it is huMAN nature to desire multiple mates.  I venture to say that cheating is more about making a man feel like he is free to be his own man than it is about sex.  Anyway, I am open to trying something new, after all, half of the people trying things the traditional way are failing miserably every day...  Something to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment