Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Seriously... And You Wonder Why I am Still Single!!

Okay, so remember my first blog...  I think like a man??????  Yeah right.  I am definitely ALL woman.  I proved that to myself today.

Setting:  I am at work, in a pretty decent mood due to the fact that I am A.) getting off early and B.) started some shit amongst my co workers about a bitch at the job who thinks she is hotter than I (I mean please, have you seen me? Besides, she looks like a tranny)

Happening:  A fucking phone call...

me: Thank you for calling __, this is Angie, how can I help you?

unidentified voice on the other line: Hey Angie! 

me: Hey (who the fuck is this?)

unidentified voice on the other line:  Do you know who this is???

me: (what the fuck do you think...)  No...  I do not...

unidentified voice on the other line: It's me, _____ (i won't use her name here, but it is a girl that i used to work with and who I LOVE!!!)

me:  HEY ____!!!!!!!!  OMG!!!!  How are you??? How is the baby??? (the baby that mind you she had full term when she wasn't even aware that she was pregnant)

her:  What have you been up to, yada yada ya,  blah, blah blah (let me just get to the point)

me:  I think you know my new boyfriend...  He knows you I think

her:  who is he?

me: "prenup" (my nickname for him)

her:  wait "prenup"?  the lawyer???? (i could tell she obviously knew him now)

me:  yes, what do you know about him?  ( i could sense she was just bursting at the seams)

her: How long has that been your boyfriend? (oh, shit.  did she date him?)

me:  well, actually he is not my boyfriend really (trying to make light of our semi-serious relationship) i just met him in April.  Why????  You dated him???  What happened???  Did you have sex with him??

her:  YES!!!!  It was around April too.

me:  NO WAY!!!!

her:  Yes, but you can have him, his sex wasn't really good.


the rest of the conversation was uninteresting, I felt like i had been hit with a brick in my chest.  Just a couple months ago I found out that another girl I work with had sex with one of my exes- one that I was in love with.  That was a little bit easier to swallow because we have not been together in a long time and I no longer have feelings for him.  "Prenup" and I just last night had serious talks about being monogamous.  God!!!  The thought. 

The thing that pissed me off about the whole situation is this:  I am so brutally honest with him it pains me at times.  We have built what relationship we do have on the principle of truth and brutal honesty.  So you can imagine how pissed I was considering we had a discussion about her once before.  I knew they worked in the same circle and I thought that they may have crossed each other at some point, and I was right.  He admitted to me that he knew the girl, but said it like he just knew of her.  What an ass.  He left out the part about her being the girl he was fucking when I first met him.  What a small, miserable world we live in right?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment